- His watch never ended. I voted for #Benjen4MVP! Who's the #GoTMVP this week? Follow @AmazonChannels to see! cards.twitter.com/cards/18ce54fa… 5 hours ago
- RT @TheRickWilson: Tweet of the day, hands down. twitter.com/Joel_Searby/st… 5 hours ago
- RT @GavinNewsom: A shameful continuation of the hate and discrimination this administration has already shown. cnn.com/2017/08/21/pol… 5 hours ago
- RT @SocialRaceMedia: Chargers First 2 Games In La Drew Meager Crowds And It Could | goo.gl/rgPC8a | #NationalFootballLeague http… 5 hours ago
- RT @davidpball: Well wasn't that literally AWESOME everyone? #Eclipse2017…now I need a #Corona https://t.co/c50JIL6s3X 17 hours ago
Tag Cloudamazon art Arts blossoms challenge Christmas CreateSpace creative juices creativity death diann tongco dog dogs editing edits family Fiction finding inspiration finding your muse find your muse flora flower flowers garden genres gifts Golden Gate Park hello historical fiction ideas inspiration kindle Literature love NaNo NaNoWriMo National Novel Writing Month natural beauty nature new book new year new year's resolutions non-fiction novel novels novel writing Online Writing photography photos pictures plants poem poems poet poetry procrastinating publishing publish my novel resolutions reviews san diego Script Frenzy social media spring flowers story tips for writers twitter weeds welcome your muse writer writers Writers Resources writing writing poetry zombies
Tag Archives: National Novel Writing Month
I’m a little late, but I wish you all a very happy, healthy and prosperous Year of the Snake! May your creative endeavors be fruitful.
As anyone who has participated in National Novel Writing Month knows, starting a novel is great. It’s easy. You have ideas. There are no roadblocks or issues with your characters, your plotting or your continuity. But a few pages in … Continue reading
Thanks to all who visited, left comments and shared my thoughts and writing. You are the reason I have this page. I wish each and every one of you a joyful and prosperous New Year! The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys … Continue reading
This one’s special… My brother, a man of few words, sent me this message: “I just finished reading your book, good story.” Thanks, Jim!
I titled this “Post 1” because I imagine I will not remember everything and/or I will have too much to say and cut this post off at some point. For me, the first step in creating a new novel (poem … Continue reading
Just finished your book, LOVED IT! Great read, keep writing, you are REALLY good at it! — Cindy M. I love a good mystery and yours kept me reading and held my interest until the end. — Harriet S. enjoying … Continue reading
Dear Diann, I throughly enjoyed your “Stillness in the Garden” 😉 Very detailed with an engaging story line: twists and turns of teenage life behind private gates, a woman’s questioning her longing for a past relationship, all woven through two … Continue reading