Here’s where I started my list:
1. Edit at least one page every week.
2. Write every day.
4. Take a photo or draw or paint something (at least) every other day.
5. Find a creative project I want to do with Max and Laney.
6. Set aside time on the weekend for creativity in some form.
7. Write one poem per week.
8. Submit one poem per month for publication.
9. Have fun.
10. Encourage other writers and creative people.
11. Blog about my journey.
12. Listen to the world of nature around me.
13. Stop and notice beauty wherever I find it.
14. Try something new.
And here is the rest of my list!
15. If something is working well, keep doing it!
16. Read something unexpected and out of the ordinary.
17. Keep your eyes wide open – there’s a big world out there!
18. Recycle a project or an idea and make it fresh.
19. Do a theme project (like all the nature/floral photos I’ve been taking lately).
20. Take an inspiration walk at least once a week.
21. Relax purposefully: music, bubble bath, meditation, something, for at least 10 minutes each day.
22. Welcome interruptions. They will happen anyway so be open to them – perhaps it’s happening for a reason.
… and although it’s not required, here’s one last thing I will try to do:
23. Be kind to those around you and if you give advice, make certain it is welcomed. 🙂