Long before I knew I could write passably well, I knew I could draw. I drew everywhere on everything. At a certain point in time, I added the camera to my repertoire. It’s faster and easier to capture larger views but I still like to draw. I wanted an excuse to show off some of my stuff that’s not writing-related , so here you go.
- RT @strangewolf64: @LydiaAswolf @AriesCottrell @AshenclawRealm @eileeninga @JennyWorstall @Yukongraham @HarveyBurgess @kalindria thanks lyd… 3 days ago
- http://t.co/idcqx02pI6 1 week ago
- #Dell #SonicWALL http://t.co/ZcSCUYrBJk 1 week ago
- #Dell #SonicWALL http://t.co/e1i9LHDPKT 1 week ago
- RT @Freedomwalker77: How Safe is Your Website From Hackers and Other Malicious Attacks? goo.gl/5kzDf via @DivaBusiness 1 week ago
Tag Cloudart Arts blossoms challenge Christmas creativity editing family Fiction finding inspiration finding your muse find your muse flower flowers genres gifts ideas Literature love NaNo NaNoWriMo National Novel Writing Month natural beauty nature non-fiction novel novels novel writing photography photos pictures plants poem poems poet poetry Script Frenzy story tips for writers welcome your muse writer writers Writers Resources writing writing poetry