So it’s mid-afternoon on day 1 of Script Frenzy and I’ve cleaned the kitchen, done three loads of laundry, walked the dog, cooked a big brunch, checked Facebook and Twitter and now I’m writing a blog post. Have I written a poem yet? Uh, no. But rest assured, before I go to bed, I will. Two of them. At least. But I guess I have some procrastinating to get out of my system first.
- RT @strangewolf64: @LydiaAswolf @AriesCottrell @AshenclawRealm @eileeninga @JennyWorstall @Yukongraham @HarveyBurgess @kalindria thanks lyd… 4 days ago
- http://t.co/idcqx02pI6 1 week ago
- #Dell #SonicWALL http://t.co/ZcSCUYrBJk 1 week ago
- #Dell #SonicWALL http://t.co/e1i9LHDPKT 1 week ago
- RT @Freedomwalker77: How Safe is Your Website From Hackers and Other Malicious Attacks? goo.gl/5kzDf via @DivaBusiness 1 week ago
Tag Cloudart Arts blossoms challenge Christmas creativity editing family Fiction finding inspiration finding your muse find your muse flower flowers genres gifts ideas Literature love NaNo NaNoWriMo National Novel Writing Month natural beauty nature non-fiction novel novels novel writing photography photos pictures plants poem poems poet poetry Script Frenzy story tips for writers welcome your muse writer writers Writers Resources writing writing poetry